This guide will show you how to activate Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for your domain name.
- First of all you need to login to the clientarea to proceed.
- After login to the client area click on "All functions" behind the domain you like to setup SSL on.
- Click the "SSL Certificates" button under "Advanced Features".
- To use “Let’s Encrypt“, click the “Let Encrypt“ button. If you have bought your own certificate from us or another provider it can be uploaded here.
- Fill in the information as shown below. Remember to insert your email to get important notifications regarding your certificate.
You can choose wildcard on the first page, or you can choose witch host you like to protect under "Entries". Note this is only for web (not mail/ssh).
We do recommend to choose 4096 bits for the "Size" for the best encryption.
- Click "Encrypt" and you are done! Now your domain should work with https and the Let’s Encrypt is installed.
- You can test your site with https at https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html
If your score gets below A, we would very much like a feedback as we strive to always keep the service as good as possible.
- If you do like your page with https to be loaded from the same directory (public_html) as without, you can follow this guide to create private_html as a symlink to your public_html directory.
Feel free to contact us if you do have any questions to this setup.