1. After login to the client area click on “services” on the top of the page.
2. Than, find the domain name you will manage, and click the green active button behind the domain.
3. Click the “SSL Certificates“ button.
4. To use “Let’s Encrypt“, click the “Let Encrypt“ button. If you have bought your own certificate from us or another provider it can be uploaded here.
5. Choose your domain name from the dropdown menu, and insert the other information as shown on this page. Using a “Key Size” of 4096 bits is recommended.
6. Done! Now your domain should work with https and the Let’s Encrypt is installed.
7. You can test your site with https at https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html
If your score gets below A, we would very much like a feedback as we strive to always keep the service as good as possible.
8. If you do like your page with https to be loaded from the same directory (public_html) as without, you can follow this guide to create private_html as a symlink to your public_html directory.
Feel free to contact us if you do have any questions to this setup.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
In this guide we show how to change the password for a database user. First of all you need to...
In this guide we show how to change PHP version for your domain name. Log in to the...
In this guide we will show you two ways to force traffic from http to https (secure...
If you login to the system to mange any of your services and get the error "no data avaliable" on...
This guide will show you how to find the SSH/SFTP/system username and password for your account....