Other: Create new sub domain. Print
1. After login to the client area click on “services” on the top of the page.
2. Than, find the domain name you will manage, and click the green active button behind the domain.
3. Scroll down on the page and click the button «Subdomains».
4. Insert name of you new subdomain, and click the button “Create Subdomain”.
5. To delete a subdomain, scroll down on the subdomain page until you find the list of your subdomains, than click the bin icon behind to delete.
All done for now. Please contact us if you do have any questions.
Was this answer helpful?
Other: Reset password for system user (SSH/SFTP) In this guide we show you how to find information you need to connect to SSH/SFTP and how to... SSL: Installation of Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. This guide will show you how to activate Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for your domain name.... SSL: Force traffic from http to https In this guide we will show you two ways to force traffic from http to https (secure connection).... Logs: Find access and error logs for your domain name In this guide we show where to find access and error logs for your domain name. Log in to the... Other: Forward domain name to other URL. This guide will show you how to create a redirect for your domain name. First of all you need to...