In this guide we show how to change PHP version for your domain name.
- Log in to the clientarea.
- Click on “All functions” behind the domain name you want to change PHP version for.
- Scroll down to “Your account” and click on the button for “Addon Domains”.
- Click on the pencil behind your domain name to edit the settings.
- Under “PHP version” you can chose between the available versions of PHP.
- Click “Change” to save your changes. Allow 1-2 minutes before the change is active.
If you are missing a version of PHP, have any questions or need some help, please contact us.