In this guide we show you how to use our application installer to install an application into your hosting account.
- Log in to your account in the client area.
- Find your domain name in the box on the start page and click "All functions".
- Under "Your account" you will find "Applications".
- Click on "Install New".
- Find the application you want to install. In this guide we have installed WordPress.
- The next step is more/less the same for all applications you can install. We have highlighted some point to pay attention to during the installation.
Domain: Choose the domain name you want to do the installation on. Your sub domains will also show in this box.
Directory: If you like to install in yourdomain.no/website, you insert "website" here.
Protocol: We do recommend to use https:// here, but make sure you have activated SSL on your domain for this to work.
Language: Choose the language of the installation.
Site Title: Choose a title of your installation.
Login: The admin username for the application. We recommend to not use admin, but choose your own or generate one.
Password: A safe password for your user. If you like, use a password generator.
Auto update and backup: We do recommend to use automatic updates on your application. Before the update runs we will perform a full backup you can restore in case there is any issues after the update.
- Click "Install" and your application will be installed in the background.
If you have questions, comments or any need of assistance, please contact us!