In this guide we show how to change the password for a database user. First of all you need to login to the clientarea to proceed.
1. After login to the client area click on “services” on the top of the page.
2. Than, find the domain name you will manage, and click the green active button behind the domain.
3. Click the “Databases“ button.
4. Click on the "Users" tab on the top and the "key" behind the user you like to update the password for.
5. We recommend to use the "Generate" button to get a safe password. Otherwise, insert your new password, and click "Change".
You are all done. The new password is working now.
If you have any questions to this setup, please feel free to contact us.