This guide shows how to add a email account into Microsoft Outlook. Before you start, make sure that the account is created in the client area, and that you have the correct password.
1. Start Microsoft Outlook and click on "File" in the top menu.
2. Click the "Add Account" button.
3. Insert your email and make sure to tick the "Advanced Options" as shown below.
5. You most likely get this warning. Be sure to click "No".
6. Now, click on the "Change Account Settings".
7. Insert all details as shown on this image. Make sure both servers are mail.nordhost.no and that the port for outgoing mail is 465. Click "Next" when all is done.
8. Confirm the accounts password and click "Connect".
9. Your account is now setup.
If you do have any questions please contact us.